JOIN US at BOATSHED MIDI CANALS
We need knowledgeable enthusiastic people to participate in the continued expansion of our busy boat sales office
If you’re passionate about boats and want to put your knowledge to good use, Boatshed Midi Canals could be right for you. If you enjoy spending your time on and around boats, talking to boat owners and buyers, networking with other marine professionals – and of course, making money – we think you’ll enjoy the Boatshed lifestyle.
Is it for you?
You need to have a good working knowledge of boats, be mobile and like working with people, comfortably communicating in both English and French.
Boatshed takes great care in selecting potential Boatshed brokers, which is why we now have a great team of honest, personable and energetic people – the best in the business, in fact.
How can I start?
Boatshed boat scout, Boatshed agent or Boatshed broker. It depends on how much time you have and just how involved you want to become. The more time you have to devote to your brokerage activities the more successful you will be.
Why join Boatshed Midi Canals?
The benefits of Boatshed:
• Share in our success. Boatshed.com is the biggest brokerage group in the world! Boatshed.com sell more boats than any other brokerage group in the world!
• Our website is an up to date brochure of every boat we have for sale and our customers love it! They love it so much we average just 2.2 physical visits per sale and have sold boats without so much as a single physical visit on the strength of our website presentation alone.
• The unique Boatshed Yacht Brokerage system, (the brokers side of the website) will help you market your boats to the world, match the boats you have for sale with our database of over half a million clients and make the brokerage process easily manageable.
• An intensive training course will get you started
• 24/7 support to help you along the way
• Brand credibility: Instant recognition that you are part of the world’s largest brokerage group.
• A network of colleagues in a multitude of countries. With over 50 offices around the world our access to boats and knowledge about all things boat-related is quite exceptional.
• A brokers forum to exchange ideas, get help and keep in touch with colleagues
• An annual brokers’ conference for discussion, sharing best practice, training, presentations…………and a bit of fun!
• Regular reviews and discussions on how to strengthen and grow your portfolio.
If you think you fit our criteria and like the idea of selling boats to our valued Boatshed customers (over half a million of them to date!) then we’d love to hear from you.
Call Graham on 06 58 33 11 63