Boatshed Bourgogne, Boatshed Midi Canals joins French Industry Federation
Boatshed Bourgogne and Boatshed MidiCanals proudly announce that they have been officially recognised by the Federation des Industries Nautiques (the French equivalent of the BMF). After a meeting of regional delegates the application was approved for both Boatshed brands and the provisional membership transformed into full member status. Both Magali and Graham were delighted with the news.
“It is very gratifying that the French industry federation recognises our Boatshed operation on the inland waterways of France after such a short period of time” said Graham. “This is very heartening encouragement for us and lends French marine industry credibility to both the Boatshed Bourgogne and Boatshed Midicanals brands”. Brokerage is not a common concept in France especially on the inland waterways. There is a huge communications task before us in order to gain the confidence already enjoyed and merited by other Boatshed organisations around the world. As professional boat brokers on the French inland waterways we are determined to prove that the unique Boatshed blend of attentive service, local knowledge and world beating technology are an effective alternative to traditional boat sales solutions and that dealing with Boatshed brokers will make boat sales and boat buying a more secure and pleasurable experience. The endorsement from the Federation des Industries Nautiques gives much appreciated national recognition and encouragement to both brands.
- Boatshed SOLD over $45 Million pounds worth of boats in 2011
- Offices world-wide
- Personal on site customer service with global reach.
- 450,000 registered boat buyers on our global network.
- Boatshed's non exclusive listing agreements ensure your boat gets
marketed across Boatshed sites globally AND other major yachting sites on the Internet.
- We achieve a sale on average after 2.2 physical visits because buyers get a good impression of the boat from our web site.
- Boatshed Brokers like to accompany all viewings.
About how we work
1. We operate on a no sale, no fee basis.
2. The Boatshed Broker will meet you onboard, take up to 80 photos and list the full inventory, gear & equipment.
3. We will actively market your boat, profile customers and send mail shots.
4. We can place your boat into our online boat auction website, after she has been on the Boatshed books for at least 4 months.
5. We bring you offers which you decide to accept or not.
6. We are non-exclusive but we insist your yacht is not advertised
anywhere else for less.